A wardrobe review consists of a home visit, where we will take a detailed look at your current wardrobe.
I will also examine the colour, style and condition of each garment. You will have to try on some of the items to reassess the fit and I will show you new and fresh ideas on how to team existing outfits.
We will declutter your wardrobe where needed and discuss memorable pieces and those that no longer fit you or your lifestyle.*
I will also suggest a list of items to purchase in order to make your wardrobe work for you. Photographs will be taken as a helpful reminder.
- R370 per hour (minimum of 2 hours)
- For first time clients, an additional needs analysis as well as basic style and colour assessments are required. It will be done at the beginning of the session in order to give the best possible advice on your wardrobe. An amount of R500 will be added for this service.
- Quality hangers can be provided at an additional cost
- Saturdays: R450 per hour (min 2 hours)
- No need to tidy up before our session!
If you want to improve your life immediately, clean out a closet. Often it's what we hold onto that holds us back